am I hiv positive?

Hellos doctor I live in bangladesh. A small country next to india. I had sex with a prostitute without condom. Just for 8-10 seconds... not sure whether my sperm was released.i did it only once. And now I am in big anxiety.can I be hiv positive.The girl with whom I had sex said..she has no stds. And she hardly perform sex without protection. Can I be hiv positive?

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in. Anytime you have unprotected anal or vaginal sex you put yourself at risk for HIV and other STD's. However, you were the insertive partner, and the incident was brief. I do not think that HIV transmission was likely.

Bottom line: Test at 90 days to be certain. I am confident the result will be negative.

In health,

Richard

Will I get HIV? Pls help!
A Huge Thankyou!!