Will I get HIV? Pls help!

I had sex with a prostitute around 4-5 months ago. (I had no symptoms of HIV till now, except some flu which I usually have due to cold) During the sexual intercourse, my condom tend to slip halfway down my penis. At first I didn't realize it, hence I continued thrusting. Till when I realize it, the base of my penis was already in contact with her viginal liquid. I quickly pulled the condom back till the base of my penis. By doing this, the viginal liquid entered the inside of the condom. MY QUESTION HERE NOW IS, is it possible for the viginal liquid inside the condom to sip down to the peehole of my penis and enter the urethra, allowing me to get infected with HIV? (Let's say if the prostitute has HIV) Yes or No, please explain in detail why, as I'm really very worried. Thanks.

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in. I would not be concerned. HIV does not live well outside of the human body. Any virus that was present inside the condom would have started to degrade from the friction of intercourse. Even if there was virus present and it made its way into your urethra, it would be unable to infect you.

Bottom line: You were not at risk in this situation.

In health,

Richard

Unprotected oral sex
am I hiv positive?