condom and anal
Dec 9, 2013
deaR DOCTOR I HAVE A QUESTION I HAD ANAL SEX RECEPTIVE WE USED A CONDOM AND WATER BAS LUBE AND WHEN HE WITHDREW THE CONDOM IT WAS STILL INTACT WAS I SAFE AND DID I DO EVERTHING RIGHT HOW SAFE ARE CONDOM S AND ANAL DO I NEED TESTING FROMV THIS ACT NO SEXUALY ACTIVE AT ALL TY
Response from Mr. Cordova
Thanks for writing in. Condoms are effective in preventing HIV transmission as long as they are used correctly, with condom-safe lubricant, and don't break...You effectively protected yourself from HIV.
Bottom line: You do not need to test for this incident.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Are Nail Salons A Low Risk For Hepatitis?
- Is Thrush Connected To Vaginal Yeast Infection?
- Will Having My Genital Warts Removed Decrease My Chances Of Spreading It?
- What Is The Difference Between Genital Warts And Genital Herpes?
- Risk Using No Condom When One Partner Has Herpes But Not On An Outbreak
- What Is The Best Way To Treat Genital Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.