Dec 9, 2013
Dear Sir, I had protected sex with sex worker,I really worry that I might have HIV infected, I cannot sleep well at night and have difficulty to breathe, is the difficulty to breathe a sympthom of HIV? PLEASE let me know. THANKS.
| Response from Mr. Cordova
Using a condom for each and every act of penetrative sex will prevent HIV transmission. Difficulty breathing is not a symptom of HIV.
Bottom line: I do not think transmission occurred in this situation.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Tingling In Feet A Sign Of AIDS?
- White Spots Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Bloody Urine After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Fatigue After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Touching Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.