Possible contraction

Hi, I recently was with a man who was not aware of having HSV1 ,we were seeing each other and had unprotected sex. I gave him oral sex and contracted the HSV1 virus because he ejeculated in my mouth I had the virus in my throat as a primary breakout which was HORRIBLE. I got tested and it turned out I had HSV1 and 2!!! He tested a couple times for HSV1 only. I have yet to be retested. After that I went to a strip club with a friend and the stripper ended up performing oral sex to my friend and we all kissed (very gross I know I will never do that again) after a few drinks..I know that having HSV1 I am more prone to catch HIV and clearly I wasn't thinking clearly. I got tested for HIV a couple weeks later and negative but I know I need to retest . Being that my friend was getting oral sex by the stripper and we all kissed together, how much at risk would I be If one of them had HIV? I haven't been sick and this happened in September ? My question is I'm freaking out because I'm not 100% sure I don't have it. What is the likelyhood of transmission from this stupid rondevu I had?????? I'm not sure I had an open sore in my mouth because I'm new to this whole HSV HIV thing.. Please help! :(

Hi Deep or open-mouthed kissing is a very low risk activity in terms of HIV transmission. HIV is only present in saliva in very minute amounts, insufficient to cause infection with HIV. HIV transmission can only occur when there is a direct and prolonged exposure to body fluids, semen, vaginal fluid, blood or mother to child through breast feeding. This most commonly occurs through unprotected vaginal or anal sex and sharing of needles. Casual contact, sharing utensils, drinking after someone, etc are not way for HIV transmission to occur. If you go to this link HIV101 it will take you to our page that talks about the ways in which HIV is and is not transmitted. Yes having another sexually transmitted infections increases the risk of HIV transmission. HSV needs to be active and you have to have an open sore. You are HIV free from kissing. But stay on top of your HSV there is medication that you can take to help limit outbreaks.

Why am i worrying?
CAN YOU CLARIFY ME PLEASE