HIV transmission through sexual contact after touching surface?

Hi, I'm worried and need advice please! I went to a gay nightclub with my ex boyfriend and friends a few months ago, and only just worrying now about HIV transmission. I am in no way homophobic, but as I am a hypochondriac and a germophobe I am worried I may have contracted the disease? This is because my ex boyfriend (boyfriend at the time) and I went home and had sexual relations, where he fingered me, and didn't wash his hands before, as we were quite drunk. I am worried that if he touched a surface that a person infected with HIV had touched and it contained blood (hypothetically), and he scratched the inside of my vagina, could I have contracted HIV? I am extremely worried and upset as the thought of not being able to have children is life-ruining. How likely is if that I have HIV and should I do a test? Hope you can help!

Hi The only way HIV transmission can only occur is when there is a direct and prolonged exposure to body fluids, semen, vaginal fluid, blood or mother to child through breast feeding. This most commonly occurs through unprotected vaginal or anal sex and sharing of needles. Casual contact, sharing utensils, drinking after someone, etc are not way for HIV transmission to occur. If you go to this link HIV101 it will take you to our page that talks about the ways in which HIV is and is not transmitted. You also cannot get HIV from touching an inanimate object. Transmission of HIV from a contaminated surface would require massive exposure to blood or other infected liquid for a prolonged period of time. Also please know that HIV doesn't discriminate and just because you were in a gay nightclub doesn't increase your risk for infection. Infection from any sexually transmitted infection can happen to anyone who puts themselves into a high risk situation.

Please,Please Shannon answer to my question, this is third time ask
Why am i worrying?