Please,Please Shannon answer to my question, this is third time ask

Dear Shannon, please i need to answer to my question. I was with girl yesterday, what happened exactly is I touched/rubbed only be my hand without glove her clitoris For 3 or 4 minutes & i found some fluid in my hand & she also gave me hand job & I wear a condom.

No more activities like oral sex, kissing, anal, & vegan sex.

My question is can I get HIV, STD & STI through this situation.

What kind of test I need & when?

Thank you for your cooperation in advance.

Please accept my apologize I poor in English but I hope to answer to my question & understand me

Hi HIV transmission can only occur when there is a direct and prolonged exposure to body fluids, semen, vaginal fluid, blood or mother to child through breast feeding. This most commonly occurs through unprotected vaginal or anal sex and sharing of needles. Casual contact, sharing utensils, drinking after someone, etc are not way for HIV transmission to occur. If you go to this link HIV101 it will take you to our page that talks about the ways in which HIV is and is not transmitted. Deep or open-mouthed kissing is a very low risk activity in terms of HIV transmission. HIV is only present in saliva in very minute amounts, insufficient to cause infection with HIV. What you described your experience with her does not pose a risk for HIV transmission but yes you do have some valid concerns regarding other sexually transmitted infections. If you experience any symptoms it would be highly recommended that you follow up with your health care provider for evaluation. But from what you have described your risk of sexually transmission infections is relatively low.

please answer me please!!!
HIV transmission through sexual contact after touching surface?