My fright

hi doc..sorry to dsturb u again bt last time iv posted a question bt i did not get any response bt im still insecure and i dnt knw if u hv received it or not!i will ask u z same question,in the month Sept i knew a boy and only after our breakup i knew that he did nt care bout his health about HIV and all...we used to deep kiss bt he always had chapped lips with some blood at times..i dnt knw about his Hiv status..we ddnt had sexual intercourse bt he fingered me and iv noticed zat he always have cuts,his skin peeled near his nails and all is there a risk??..do you advise me for a test doc??im sorry to dsturb u wiz my full story its just im very tensed..stressed :(

Hi HIV transmission can only occur when there is a direct and prolonged exposure to body fluids, semen, vaginal fluid, blood or mother to child through breast feeding. This most commonly occurs through unprotected vaginal or anal sex and sharing of needles. Casual contact, sharing utensils, drinking after someone, etc are not way for HIV transmission to occur. You cannot get HIV through kissing nor can you get it through fingering. Your risk of HIV transmission is incredibly low, but the other thing to remember is that there are other sexually transmitted infections to be aware of and if you develop or experience any symptoms you should follow up with your health care provider. But again your overall risk of HIV is incredibly low to no risk.

Please Help me Shannon I beg You
what condition is must to get hiv from first unprotected sex