Please Help me Shannon I beg You

Hi Shannon, Your doing a great job and i have gone through the forum it is nice that you are helping so many people out there. Please help me to clarify my risk. I had safe sex with condom with a sex worker on 22nd September 2013 and safe blow job with condom with another sex worker with. But my concern is i sucked their boobs and there was no milk coming and also just touched their pussy outside with my fingers, and i also did not have any cuts or wounds on my fingers. please let me know whether i am at any risk.

Hi Thank you for your comments. As for your question. You did everything correctly in protecting yourself. HIV transmission can only occur when there is a direct and prolonged exposure to body fluids, semen, vaginal fluid, blood or mother to child through breast feeding. This most commonly occurs through unprotected vaginal or anal sex and sharing of needles. Casual contact, sharing utensils, drinking after someone, etc are not way for HIV transmission to occur. Transmission through breast fluid is mainly mother to child through breast feeding and since you had no cuts or sores on your hand the risk of transmission is highly unlikely.

So your overall risk of HIV transmission in incredibly low. Also though remember that HIV is not the only sexually transmitted infection to be aware of. If you develop any symptoms I would recommend following up with a health care provider for evaluation, but again your overall risk for HIV is highly unlikely!

condom withdrawal - risks
My fright