condom withdrawal - risks

Could you explain what is the best way to withdraw a condom from a penis and clean/wash ourself after a protected intercourse with a woman? Is it risky if there are vaginal secretions on the penis base and on the condom? Is it risky (HIV/STD) if we touch our penis with our hand,take the condom off (so in both steps with vaginal secretions on fingers) and then if we touch the head or mucous parts of penis before cleaning/washing?

Hi First to remove the condom: Do this by firmly grasping the condom's opening near the base of the penis and sliding it towards the tip of the penis. Don't hold the condom so tight that it rips or tears. Much in the same way you rolled the condom on before intercourse, slide it off in the opposite direction to remove it. Prevent an unnecessary mess by removing your condom in the bathroom. Being in the bathroom is helpful in the event of a spill because clean up is quicker and easier. Removing your condom in the bathroom also ensures distance from your partner, eliminating any opportunity for there to be contact between your partner and the semen and/or vaginal fluid. Wash your hands, and penis off, she should also wash her vaginal area to clean the areas of fluid that may have left behind.

As for HIV transmission through taking off the condom, as long as there are no open wounds on your hands there is no way for transmission to occur.

super super super scared,pls answer me
Please Help me Shannon I beg You