super super super scared,pls answer me

Hi, How are you doing and your family?.I have a very big problem that bothers me so much. I have a 170 days post exposure hiv negative result from june 2013 till dec 4th 2013.still I fear I might be hiv positive because I still feel strange symptoms in my body,example itching and slight pains on feet and palm..I don't ever want to infect my fiancee,because we both tested negative to hiv just 3days ago,and he decided to use his tongue and mouth on my vagina to perform oral sex on me last night. I am so scared,I have a 170 days post exposure hiv negative result from my exposure to my ex fiancee but I'm so scared I am still positive and might have infected my fiancee as a result of the oral sex he performed on me.I don't ever want to hurt my new fiancee because he is such a nice man,I just hope my 170 days post exposure hiv result from experience from my ex fiancee is conclusive,because I don't ever want to infect my new fiancee if there's anything wrong with me.pls advise,I am so confused.thanks for ur instant reply,will appreciate that

Hi Thank you for your question. Two things: 1st testing, guidelines state that receiving testing 90 days post exposure and as long as there were no other exposures during that time the test results are conclusive. So having a test 170 days ago and again as long as there were no other exposures during that time. The next thing is let's talk about how HIV transmission does happen. HIV transmission can only occur when there is a direct and prolonged exposure to body fluids, semen, vaginal fluid, blood or mother to child through breast feeding. This most commonly occurs through unprotected vaginal or anal sex and sharing of needles. Casual contact, sharing utensils, drinking after someone, etc are not way for HIV transmission to occur. If you go to this link HIV101 it will take you to our page that talks about the ways in which HIV is and is not transmitted. And last, oral sex carries the lowest risk of HIV transmission.

All of this considered your risk of having HIV is extremely low, but you may have exposed yourself to another type of sexually transmitted infection or have something else going on with you. I would recommend that if your symptoms continue that you follow up with your health care provider for evaluation.

HIV /Hep - B antibodies produced are same?
condom withdrawal - risks