HIV

Hello, I recently faced a prostitute and I have few things to ask. When I met the prostitute 10 minutes earlier, she had sex with my friend, I removed her all clothes and I was only wearing underwear. I rubbed base-mid of my penis with underwear on the vagina lips area for about 5-10 seconds and than I masturbated for like 10 minutes with underwear on. My concern here is that if her vaginal fluid (1 or 2 drop) contacted my underwear while I was rubbing it to vagina and than my penis head was hitting the same area on my underwear where that 1 drop vaginal fluid was. (I released some pre-cum as well when masturbating). Please advise if there is a risk in this ? We did not have penetrative sex at all. Thanks

Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman

Hello there You cannot acquire HIV through underwear fabric no matter how wet it may be from vaginal fluid or pre-cum. Take care, LHW

hiv
want to clear my confusion and fear