Dec 4, 2013
i had unprotected sex but after 6 months i tested my hiv the result show negative and after hiv result i never do any physical relation so should i check again hiv?
| Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman
Hello there Your test should be conclusive by 6 months. Take care, LHW
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Are My Chances Of Getting Hiv If I Wore A Condom?
- Symptoms Of 3rd Stage Hiv
- If The Viral Load Is Zero Does That Mean You Have Cleared The Hepatitis C Virus?
- Will Shingles Occur On Both Sides Of The Face?
- What Medication Is Used To Treat Gonorrhea?
- What Is A Mild Case Of Shingles Without A Rash?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.