Worried about my son

My question is my son said the janitor at his school accidently bumped his sandwich with his hand on his way back to his table. My son said he noticed the man had a cut on his hand I'm not sure if it was bleeding or not my son said he ate his sandwich about 30 seconds after this happened. My son has bleeding cracked lips from the weather Is this a risk for hiv if he ate his food with blood on it and would you suggest testing? Thanks for you advice.

Hi There is no way for your son to get HIV this way. HIV is not transmitted through casual contact, eating after someone, drinking after someone etc. HIV transmission can only occur when there is a direct and prolonged exposure to body fluids, semen, vaginal fluid, blood or mother to child through breast feeding. This most commonly occurs through unprotected vaginal or anal sex and sharing of needles. Casual contact, sharing utensils, drinking after someone, etc are not way for HIV transmission to occur.

deep kising is it a risk
hiv test plze help me