Dying out of fear

In 2011 , I was in singapore and I had an unprotected sex i.e vaginal intercourse with one of the sex worker , after that I went to Africa and there also I came had unprotected sex with few two women with unknown HIV status. There was a fluid exchange via mouth and also some cut marks were there on one of the womens lips from which there was chance of blood exchange.

Immediately , after three weeks , I tested my self with elisa test and the test results confirmed that it was non reactive. Again after almost 90 days , I went for Abott ag/av test and the test results were non reactive. After a gap one 3 months. I felt some rashes in my legs so I went for a second Abbot test and the results were non reactive. But continuously since last one month recently I have been feeling some pain in my head and swollen neck and itching in the beards and throat.

Could you please confirm if I am free from HIV or should I again go for a test to confirm this since I discussed the situation with my frieds and they laugh at me and call me mad. But Mr Wohl , hope you understnad the mental trauma thorugh which a person goes who suspects that he is an HIV victim.

Please answer my above queries at the earliest since I am dying of deadly feelinnhs and nightmare on HIV.

Regards, John

Your testing was done with the right tests and at the right times. You are not HIV positive. You should seek medical advice about your symptoms. DW

Urine as fertilizer
first and last!!