Urine as fertilizer
Nov 21, 2013
urine can be used as fertilizer, however what if it comes from HIV infected person ? will urine from HIV person get in your growing food ? will it get into you and give you aids ?
Response from Dr. Wohl
Short answer: No.
Long answer: Really? HIV, a virus that evolved in primates, surviving the process of evaporation and being incorporated into a plant and then ingested in sufficient amounts to cause infection in a salad-eating human? Ummm, no.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Purple Spots Could I Have AIDS
- Bronchitis After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Night Sweats After Sex With Sex Worker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Masturbating With A Wart On Your Hand?
- Pain In Urethra After Sex (not An Std)
- Breast Feeding With HIV Effects On Baby
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.