Urine as fertilizer
Nov 21, 2013
urine can be used as fertilizer, however what if it comes from HIV infected person ? will urine from HIV person get in your growing food ? will it get into you and give you aids ?
Response from Dr. Wohl
Short answer: No.
Long answer: Really? HIV, a virus that evolved in primates, surviving the process of evaporation and being incorporated into a plant and then ingested in sufficient amounts to cause infection in a salad-eating human? Ummm, no.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Type Of Cell Targeted By Hiv Virus
- What Are Titers In Hiv Blood Test?
- Can Hepatitis And Hiv Enter The Body Through Common Wart?
- Hiv 1 Non-reactive Result
- Can The Use Of Lubricants Containing Nonoxynol-9 Further Reduce Hiv Risk?
- Can A Man Give A Woman Hiv By Pulling Out Before Ejaculation?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.