Very worried

I had my first gay sex experience last weekend with a male escort. I briefly have him oral and he gave me oral, fingered me, and have me analingus. He then entered me with a condom ( maybe for 30 seconds) it hurt so I stopped him. The condom was in tact which is good. Am I at risk for HIV?

Hi You did everything right! Condoms are effective in the prevention of HIV transmission, as long as they are used correctly and do not break or slip off. We also know that oral sex carries the lowest risk of HIV transmission both for the giver and the receiver. The fingering and licking carries very low risk of transmission as well. The one thing to keep in mind is the other sexually transmitted infections that are more easily transmitted through skin to skin contact. But your overall risk of HIV is incredibly low.

i am negative and my husband is positive
Drunk-Got Laid-Scared Sick