i am negative and my husband is positive

i have recently found out my husband is hiv positive and he has not told me for the past 3 years or more, i have tested now twice via prickingm y finger and it has come up as negative, now the doctor who is treating my husband has said i can be the carrier as i am showing up negative and my husband is postive, he drew me a flippen picture and saying i block out the antibodies and just pass it on, i must now go for a expensive blood test to see if i am hiding the hiv virus. i dont have support nobody knows and the clinics here is south africa only support positive people not us negative ones and they cant give me proper answeres, im going off my head.

Hi I have not ever heard of this. If you had HIV the finger stick test would confirm this. The test is looking for your body building antibodies against HIV. Anyone who has HIV will develop these antibodies. Your husband was infected by someone else not you because the testing that you have had show that you are HIV free. My husband is negative and I'm positive and he gets tested about every 6 months and this is what I would recommend for you. Also the use of condoms to protect from getting HIV and making sure you husband stays in care and on treatment. We know that someone who has an undetectable viral load the risk of transmission decreases dramatically.

super scared nd need urgent answers pls
Very worried