super scared nd need urgent answers pls

I tested out to 19 weeks post exposure for hiv which was negative,then I tested at 19 weeks for hepatitis A igg(reactive),hsv 1 and 2 igg(reactive),hsv 1 and 2 igm(nonreactive),hep b(negative),hepatitis C(negative),tuberculosis(negative),but I still have some symptoms like itching on feet and palms,the white tongue and white inner cheeks reduced,but I really lost a lot of weight.pls what do my reactive results indicate.my pathologist says it shows I don't have hepatitis A and Hsv 1 and 2 igg,because they are just the total of the antibodies.is that true or what is the right answer?.pls help me. Now I fear so much that I have hiv because of my weight loss,itching and sneezing(catarrh).pls help me out.

Hi The guidelines for HIV testing are to test 90 days post exposure and as long as there were no other exposures during this time the results are considered conclusive. So I would say at 19 weeks your HIV test in negative. I would follow up with your health care provider since your symptoms are continuing for evaluation.

baby risk hep c clarification is it totally dead
i am negative and my husband is positive