last question about baby hep

The hep on my boots would have been dead after 4 days?

I said earlier that I was exposed the hep c 3 or 4 months back not sure how accurate this is as my memory not great working lots and being a mum. However, if the exposure was less than 3 months is my daughter at higher risk of hep c or is hep c infection dead after four days. My daughter is at no risk whatsoever from This exposure, am I right?

Hi The hepatitis C virus, or HCV, can live outside the body for up to 4 days. If you live or work with someone who has hepatitis C, you will NOT get the disease from day-to-day contact. To get hepatitis C, you must share blood with a person who is infected with HCV.

From what you have described there is no risk for your child.

receiving oral sex, why isn't the risk just completely nonexistent
Hiv