Please help me out I am going insane

>>>Hello , I went to a hospital to check my lungs after doing treatement , because I had a very small form of pneumonitis. When I arrived there a doctor told me that we will do a radiogram and also take some blood to test the level of leukocytes or something like that . As I was waiting for the doctor I saw another doctor which was cleaning a blood sample taken from another pacient. He took a piece of wool buffer and dropped on it some sanitary alcohol. As he was cleaning the blood sample the blood remained on the wool buffer. I saw him after that dropping some more sanitary alcohol ( touching the object attached to the hole of the bottle , it was something that prevented dropping too much sanitary alcohol) on some wool buffer but I couldn't see if it was the same one or a new one. After that my doctor arrived , did the same thing with a new wool buffer and desinfected the area where he was about to stick the needle. My question is , is it possible that some blood remained on the bottle , than transferred to the wool buffer wich my doctor used on my hand , than transferred to my hand and when the doctor stuck the needle to get infected with (Hiv/Siffilis/Hep B,C) and things like that. I know that hiv virus in contact with sanitary alcohol survives for 1 min but what about the other infections ? Please help me out with an explanation I am going insane...<<<

Hi HIV transmission through a medical procedure is incredibly rare. First HIV begins to die once it leaves the body and becomes unable to infect. Second, the use of alcohol increases the quickness of the death of the virus. The other thing to remember is how HIV transmission occurs. There has to be direct and prolonged exposure to body fluids, semen, vaginal fluid, blood or mother to child through breast feeding. This most commonly occurs through unprotected vaginal or anal sex and sharing of needles. Casual contact, sharing utensils, drinking after someone, etc are not way for HIV transmission to occur. If you go to this link HIV101 it will take you to our page that talks about the ways in which HIV is and is not transmitted.

You are HIV free from this experience.

hiv+ gf - she has a kid i want more her fears
hiv test ###plese answer im worried!!!is it accurate?