hiv+ gf - she has a kid i want more her fears

i am 24 yr old HIV+ female my girlfriend of 4 years is - she has a child from previous relationship who is 5 i have helped raise this child for 4 years now i would like another child i would like to raise another child with her. it is not a option when i talk with her about it her fears are if i get really sick or something her having to take care of 2 kids by herself. i want a child and my mind will never change but i love her but i dont know if hers will extremely depressing

Hi It sounds like you need to have lots of discussions with her as well as your health care provider. We know that someone in care and on treatment and reaching an undetectable viral load increases our life span. I have been positive for 22 years. The thing to keep in mind is we can all have something happen to us tomorrow that would take us away from our family. You shouldn't compromise your dreams because of the fear of not being here. Counseling is always a great option as well. She may need to have her fears addressed with the possibility of life without you and raising the kids.

Taking great care of yourself, taking your medications daily and maintaining an undetectable viral load, you can see yourself not only raising your children but enjoying the experience of being a grandmother!

possible exposure?
Please help me out I am going insane