iv fluids splashed in face from hep c positive patient

I am a nurse and was working with a postop patient that had hep C. She had a central line with IV fluids hanging to gravity. I went to change her tubing and accidentally splashed about 50-100 cc of her IV fluids in my eyes,nose, and mouth. There was no visible blood in her tubing or IV fluids but am reading that you can contract hep C from mucous membranes without visible blood. What is my risk of hep C contraction? I am especially worried because I am still nursing my infant.

This certainly should be reported to your occupational health department. It sounds like it is the fluid that was running into the patient that splashed you and not anything from the patient's body. As the fluid had not entered her body, it should not be infectious at all. HCV will not climb up the tubing against the flow of the fluids.

Please help me! I need to move on.
Anal Mucus in mouth