Duo test at 26th day

Dear Expert! I took my Duo test 26 days after exposure. The result is negative. Is that conclusive for me? Thank you.

Hi Testing guidelines are to be tested at 90 days after exposure and as long as there were no other exposures during this time the results are considered conclusive. Having a negative result at 26 days is a great sign, but you should have another test run at the 90 day mark to ensure the results. The reason for this is because the test is looking for your body building antibodies against HIV and everyone develops those antibodies at different rates of time, but it's important to know that if you do in fact have HIV you could test negative and still be able to transmit the virus. This is what we call the window period.

But again, a negative result is a great sign obviously but getting the test at 90 days is important to know for sure your status.

Western blot test 92 days urgent please
i went to have a thai massage where in she rubs her body and then