im posting again...please please please reply...

Im a male visited a Sex worker last Monday. No anal, oral or vaginal penetrative sex. It was hugging and kissing. She is a prostitute and has sex with 10men daily with condom or without condom. I dont know about her HIV status.

In this case, is there a chance of contracting HIV with my precum touching her vagina for seconds accidently. Im 100% sure that there was no penetration, But Im not sure of my precum touching her vagina. Unfortunatelly i had loads of precum on that day. am i at any risk...its a week im slowly having caugh and leg pain and headache.

Hi HIV transmission can only occur when there is a direct and prolonged exposure to body fluids, semen, vaginal fluid, blood or mother to child through breast feeding. This most commonly occurs through unprotected vaginal or anal sex and sharing of needles. Casual contact, sharing utensils, drinking after someone, etc are not way for HIV transmission to occur. If you go to this link HIV101 it will take you to our page that talks about the ways in which HIV is and is not transmitted. From your experience. You are not going to get HIV from hugging or kissing. The fact that there was some skin to skin contact between your genitals and some fluid exchange, there is no risk for HIV transmission but there is a risk for all of the other sexually transmitted infections. Also the symptoms you are having are too soon for HIV from this exposure. What I would recommend is that you follow up with a healthcare provider for evaluation and screening for STI's.

baby Risk of hep c? help
Western blot test 92 days urgent please