baby Risk of hep c? help

Hi Shannon I'm am frantic with worry. I am a social care worker and worked with a client with hep c. I was emptying their room with a colleague. I stood on an item of clothes that had blood on it I think it was was wet blood. I put my boots in a bag in the spare room to clean later as I just finished a 12 hour shift. this happened about 3 or4 months back. The other day I found my husband cleaning in the spare room with our 1 year old baby. I don't know how long they were their and I'm worried incase my baby whilst playing had played with the boots, the bag was open and as she puts her fingers and everything in her mouth. I'm worried that she may have made the dry blood wet, got the blood on her fingers and put in her mouth she is teething as we'll and I am concerned she has either got the blood in her gums or has swallowed the blood. I have read that hep c can stay alive outwith the body in room temp from 16 hours to 4 days. However, I'm not sure of the room temp as I got the blood on boots 3 or 4 months back could even be as long as 5 or 6 months. Being british spring/summer we did not have heating on and that room can be quite cool, and UK weather varies temperature day to day So I really don't know if the room was at constant room temp allowing hep c to die off. My question is can hep c survive out of the body outwith room temperature, what is the max hep c can live for in these conditions and is my daughter at risk of getting hep c or other sexually transmitted disease please put my mind at ease thanks

Hi There is no risk for HIV transmission as HIV begins to die as soon as it leaves the body and within minutes becomes unable to infect. At room temperature, the lifespan of hepatitis outside the body C ranges from 16 hours to 4 days. Dried blood is infectious during this period. Since it had been months since the exposure there would be no risk of transmission.

Anxiety
im posting again...please please please reply...