|92 days western blot test is conclusive or not..? Please
Nov 5, 2013
Dear sir/mam my 92 days western blot test is hiv negetive, after my first and last exposure. Whether i am hiv free . Please reply thank you in advance.
| Response from Ms. Southall
Hi The testing guidelines are to be tested 90 days after exposure and as long as there were no other exposures during this time the results are conclusive. So yes at 92 days receiving a HIV negative test you are HIV free.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Sore On Penis An Acute Symptom Of AIDS?
- Sore On Penis Sign Of HIV Infection
- Itchy Scrotum After Licking Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Testicles After Anal Fingering Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Urethra After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Red Eyes After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.