Hep C risk

What are the risks of contracting Hep C from a toilet with blood on it if you did not sit on the toilet? And what if about risk if that blood splashed on you when you peed?

Also what are the chances of getting Hep C in causal setting? I read that even blood that is dried and unseen can transmit? Is this true?

Thanks

Response from Mr. Glenn

Thanks for your question,

There is no risk from hovering over the toilet while you pee unless a significant amount of blood is splashing out of the toilet onto and inside your butt.

That just isn't going to happen by accident.

Also, it's very hard to get Hep C in a casual setting. For the reasons I Just laid out.

Hope this helps,

Erik

Erik pls help me I am scared
Small cuts on hands- Risk of Contraction?