(pearly penile papules )could it raise the effection of hiv ?

Hello my question is i have PEARLY PENILE PAPULES not popped or open could this make it easier for me to cath hiv if im receiving oral sex and the person didn't had any blood on hes mouth. Also 2 months later i got sick diarrhea, headache, sore throat, cough and 2 blisters inside my mouth thank you

Hi The risk of HIV transmission with oral sex is extremely low. It is even reasonable to state that for the person receiving oral sex (that is on whom oral sex is being performed) the risk of acquisition of the virus is practically zero. For the person placing his or her mouth on someone else's genitals, the risk may be slightly higher but still very very low. Theoretically, obvious cuts, wounds, sores, or infections in the mouth could raise this risk. But relatively speaking this is still considered to be a low-risk sexual activity as the mouth is not a hospitable place for the HIV virus. Please note that other sexually transmitted infections are readily spread via oral contact and you may need to be checked for these. Among those other STI's is herpes which presents itself as blisters. I would recommend that you follow up with your health care provider for evaluation and treatment if needed.

shnnon pls help me....I'm scary..pls.
Really worried