S.O.S. Please answer!

Hello! Nice job guys! I have a question to make...cause I'm going crazy! On Saturday night, I had a cruising sex with a Romanian guy (I think he does that for a living)I am passive, gay guy. We started oral sex without a condom...he did't cum, and I didn't notice or taste any pre-cum. Then he was playing with his penis and my anus, very gentle without getting in. Then we used condom for anus sex (he didn't cum again) and then we stopped, and he threw the condom. We had again deep oral sex. and finally he tried to get in me without a condom, he got in 1 or 2 times, and I stopped him immediately when I realized that he wasn't wearing a condom. So we were masturbating on our own, cumming on our own chests. How dangerous or risky was our sex?? Do I have to panic? Are the chances high for me, on getting HIV?? I don't know him...and I don't EVEN know why did I do that cruising stuff... I'm very angry with my self... Of course I'm going to be tested, because I'm doing those tests at least once a year, but I have to know if that contact was too dangerous for me. Please answer me... Thank you very much!

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

Anytime you engage in unprotected vaginal or anal sex, the risk of transmission is increased. In this case the time he was inside of you was brief, and there was no ejaculation (although pre-cum can transmit the virus).

Overall, I'd say the risk of transmission was low. I think you have two options.

1: Test in 90 days just to be certain

2: Wait until your next regularly schedule STD screening to be tested

In regards to the frequency of testing... once a year is great, but if you are able to do it every six months that's even better!

In health,

Richard

Are we closer to cure hiv
Health provider won't put me on meds