|will i infected by HIV IF IT MY FIRST SEX TRIAL
Nov 1, 2013
MY GIRLFRIEND AND I WERE DOING SEX ONE TIME. I DIDN'T EJACULATE ON HER VAGINA I read FROM SOME SITES HIV DOESNT INFECT FROM FIRST TIME, IT NEEDS 4-5 TIMES?
| Response from Mr. Glenn
Thanks for your question,
It's possible for someone to get HIV from the first time having unprotected sex. It's also possible that someone wouldn't.
It would be a good move for your and your girlfriend to talk about getting tested and sharing your status with each other. Having protected sex is also an option!
Hope this helps,
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is The Meaning Of Chlamydia Igg?
- What Is The Difference Between Canker Sores And Herpes?
- What Happens If Shingles Are Not Treated With Medicine?
- What Can You Do To Make A Person More Comfortable Who Has Shingles?
- What Can Cause A False Hpv Reading?
- Typical Acute Retroviral Syndrome Disease Progression
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.