could i be infected?

yesterday i met a guy, had oral sex with him. might say that he didn't cum inside my mouth and actually his penis did not get hard more than a few seconds, im not sure if there was pre- seminal liquid. the thing is that i have mouth lesions (an ulcer in my lips) and im scared he might infect me. after that the only thing that happen was him cummin on my skin, but i have psoriasis. i think my skin is intact in that area. well i have the lesion but it is not open wound.

there was no penetration, no anything else.

im also worried because my throat is a bit sore, i feel it warm. but i wonder if it is because i washed my mouth with hand soap afterwards...

by the way, i ask him and he sait he is healthy. but i am scared. also he was very pale, im overthinking, i guess, but it really scares me

Response from Mr. Glenn

Thanks for your question,

Oral sex is already considered low risk for HIV. With lesions in your mouth that would increase the risk. By how much? It's hard to tell.

BUT, like with other sexually active people, we encourage you to get tested for STDs, including HIV. So that you can know your status for sure. This is what we tell anybody.

Hope this helps,

Erik

I love sex
will i infected by HIV IF IT MY FIRST SEX TRIAL