I love sex

I love sex, I've been active for more than ten years. I am heterosexual. There were sometimes that I had unprotected sex and sometimes when condoms broke. Thank God after that I checked my HIV and always negative. Since years ago I did not have an accident with a condom and always protected sex. I take at least an HIV test a year. Little by little I have been decreased my activity because now I have a family and I think of the consequences however honestly I still do it with other women. But also because I am becoming more concerned to catch an STD even when I use a new condom on each time and even I practice and I got professional advice of the correct use of a condom. I am still always concerned. One last bad thing I just knew that I've got HPV through a few genital warts. And that put again my world upside down. is there any way to really no get any STD and keep enjoying sex.

Thank you.

Response from Mr. Glenn

One solution to enjoying sex without getting STDs is to have sex with one partner who doesn't have STDs. Another is to have no penetration sex where the genitals do not touch.

If neither one of those is an option, there are ways to reduce risk. Using condoms is one really good way. Talking with your partner about their status beforehand and considering other barriers of medication (like with Herpes) can help too!

Hope that helps,

Erik

P.S. You're not the only person who enjoys sex. So keep in mind that many many people who love sex are finding ways to have sex as safely as possible.

Risk of transmission from Dry Needling
could i be infected?