Risk of transmission from Dry Needling

A few days ago I went to a physiotherapist who used a couple of needles to reduce pain in my shoulder. I asked the doctor and he said they use disposable needles. My question is if they accidentally use an already used needle, what are the chances of hiv transmission given that it is only dry needling?

Response from Mr. Glenn

Disposable means that they DO NOT reuse needles. They always know that they use a new needle because they take it out of the package. When they're done with it, they throw it away in a biohazard container (often times, they can't even get used needles out).

Hope this helps,

Erik

What are the chances of contracting aids
I love sex