What are the chances of contracting aids
Nov 1, 2013
I work for the rail road and grabbed a piece of plastic that had a gooie brownish substance that resembled blood to remove it from the track. It had the viscosity of greese. I rubbed my bare hand across it by accident . Does this sound like blood and If so what are the odds of catching HIV from it?
Response from Mr. Glenn
It doesn't sounds like blood, but even if it was, it would've been out of the human body for too long to infect someone.
Hope this helps!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Skin During Seroconversion
- White Bumps On Penis Sign Of HIV Infection
- Fever After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Headache After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.