|What are the chances of contracting aids
Nov 1, 2013
I work for the rail road and grabbed a piece of plastic that had a gooie brownish substance that resembled blood to remove it from the track. It had the viscosity of greese. I rubbed my bare hand across it by accident . Does this sound like blood and If so what are the odds of catching HIV from it?
| Response from Mr. Glenn
It doesn't sounds like blood, but even if it was, it would've been out of the human body for too long to infect someone.
Hope this helps!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Chest Cold After Giving A Bj Worried I Have HIV
- Psoriasis After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Rash After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Can Oral Thrush Cause Enlarged Lymph Nodes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.