|pregnant with aids
Nov 1, 2013
A mother is HIV positive. Will my baby have aids?
| Response from Mr. Glenn
Thanks for your question,
It's important for all pregnant women with HIV to talk to their doctors about their status. There is very effective treatment to help make sure the baby is born negative.
The odds of the baby being born with HIV when the mother is taking treatment is incredibly low.
Hope this helps!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Loose Stool After Unprotected Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Having Sex During Period What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Stinging Pain After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Can Hpv Cause A Discharge?
- Chlamydia Test Of Cure
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.