Risk Shaking Hand

Hi I would like to know if I have risk of contracting HIV. I have an eczema in the back of my hand (skin wound, not bleeding), and I shaked my hand to a stranger (greeting), I did not notice if he was bleeding or not and i dont know if he touch my wound (eczema), so Should I have a test? Sorry for my english but it is not my native language. Thanks in advance

Response from Mr. Glenn

There is no reason to think that there was any risk for HIV. At all. Unless you have open wounds on your hands AND the other person is obviously bleeding.

Hope that helps,

Erik

Please clarify 3rd request
Thinking about tooth sockets