|Risk Shaking Hand
Oct 31, 2013
Hi I would like to know if I have risk of contracting HIV. I have an eczema in the back of my hand (skin wound, not bleeding), and I shaked my hand to a stranger (greeting), I did not notice if he was bleeding or not and i dont know if he touch my wound (eczema), so Should I have a test? Sorry for my english but it is not my native language. Thanks in advance
| Response from Mr. Glenn
There is no reason to think that there was any risk for HIV. At all. Unless you have open wounds on your hands AND the other person is obviously bleeding.
Hope that helps,
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sex With A Prostitute And HIV
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Scared I Have AIDS
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Negative Elisa At 16 Weeks
- Blood In Semen After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Vaginal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Condom Inside Out Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.