too worried

had a protected sex with a prostitute. During it, she removed my penis out of vagina and rubbed it hardly with her hand. Then i again inserted into vagina and continued till ejacln. But after it's over, she removed condom n touched my penis with the hand she had rubbed it. Is it possible, if she's hiv+ , her vaginal secretions on condom went on her hand during rubbing an after 2 to 3 minutes when she touched my penis, that secretion went on my penis , could transfer hiv?

Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman

Hello there Your risk is negligible as you wore condoms during sex and in order for HIV transmission to occur there needs to be a direct exchange of body fluid. HIV does not live well outside the body. Even if there was HIV infected vaginal secretions on the condom, it is not realistic that those fluids would be able to cause an infection from the situation you describe. If those fluids were to get onto your penis or any other unbroken skin on your body, the virus would still need a way into your bloodstream. Just getting the virus on the head of your penis would not automatically mean an infection would take place. The virus would have to be pushed up into your urethra, like what happens during unprotected sex. Take care, LHW

how to quantify exposure risk for a guy on PrEP?
Deficiency of immunoglubulin igg