how to quantify exposure risk for a guy on PrEP?

So I have a question about risk for guys on PrEP, and with good knowledge about exposure risk.

So here is the situation that I found myself in the other day. For the first time since I have been on PrEP (using Truvada, I ended up having unprotected sex with a man I am dating who is undetectable. I have been on PrEP for about two months. We had a sexual encounter where we both topped each other twice. Each time there was internal ejaculation. I am exact about when I take my PrEP meds, at the same time daily, and have never missed a dose. He is undetectable, and has no other STI's or other illness's. We are both healthy. I am not freaked out by the situation but curious if there is any way to quantify the risk to myself.

Thanks. Justin.

Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman

Hi there I don't have a great answer for you in terms of giving you an exact number for your risk. Suffice it to say that it would be extremely extremely low given what you describe. Your partner being undetectable and your compliance to your PrEP leads me to want to say that you have no risk but obviously I cannot say that with 100% certainty! Hope that helps some small bit. LHW

Symptoms after PEP
too worried