Oct 31, 2013
I Might have had sex with a girl that might have HIV but im not sure. 2 days after the event I started to experiance a sore tongue/mouth. My stomach is cramping a bit but not serious or painfull. My hip is paining. But I dont have headaches nore any of the other symtems as described in your previous explenations. Do I have anything to worry about.
| Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman
Hello there While your symptoms two days after having sex are definitely too early to be related to any possible HIV infection, if you had unprotected sex with someone of unknown HIV status than you put yourself at risk for being infected. I would suggest getting HIV tested to be sure. Take care LHW
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Ache In Testicles After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Achy Balls After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Bloody Pee After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Urethra After Anal Fingering Worried I Have
- Rash After Touching Skin Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Anal With Condom Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.