|Regarding ejaculated sperm on legs-please answer me
Oct 31, 2013
I am male and my male friend rubbed his penis between my thigh and ejaculated his sperm on one of my leg. I was having condom in my penis and his condom burst and ejaculated accidently on my legs.I dont have any itching problem or wounds in my leg. Please am i risk on this incident???
| Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman
Hello No there is no risk of HIV transmission through intact skin. Take care, LHW
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- If I Have A Small Closed Cut On My Finger Is There A Chance Of Getting Hiv?
- Why Can't You Have Sex After Being Treated For Chlamydia?
- Where Do The Breakouts Of Genital Herpes Show Up On The Body?
- When You Get A Pap Smear Do They Test For Genital Herpes?
- When Do Symptoms Of Gonorrhea Appear?
- What Does The First Genital Herpes Outbreak Look Like?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.