Oct 31, 2013
Hi Dr am on pep it's now a week is ok for me to stop pep medication if I test hiv negative?
| Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman
Hello there- No, to be most effective PEP must be continued for a full 28 day course regardless of whether you test negative at week one. IF you test positive, you would need to stop PEP and discuss other treatment options with an HIV provider. Take care LHW
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Chances Of Catching AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Blood In Semen After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Reused Needle Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Receiving Head Worried I Have HIV
- Thrush After Giving A Bj Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.