eye liner

hi my question is that one of my collegue is gay hwe was trying to apply an eye liner on my eyes but after sometime i realized his thumb was cut and bleeding but the blood was fresh little bit dried not sure whether that thub touched on my eyes or not is there any chanches to get hiv, i am not sure whether he is negative or possitive and more over one day i was applting makeup to one of my client after some hours i rtealized that my finger had a vut but very small theer was ablood but a dot not much is there any chanches me to get hiv i am really concerned as i am going to get married doctor please help me

Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman

Hello there- My guess is that you would have surely known if your colleague put his bloody thumb directly into your eye. If this did happen then there would be a slight risk of HIV if he indeed was infected. However, my guess is that there was no mucosal penetration and thus no risk. Take care, LHW

Host friendly environment for hiv virus
Condom breakage