Host friendly environment for hiv virus

I have read a lot of Q and A's on this site and several other sites to educate myself and my family on hiv transmission. What i know now is that hiv dies outside of the host(body) and is not infectious however i read that hiv can only stay infectious in friendly environment, what is considered friendly enviroment? Only the human body, or sealed bottles?

If someone opened a fresh bottle of water and put some blood inside and then closed the cork, could it be infectious for days?

Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman

Hello there I would say that a friendly environment for HIV is one in which it is not exposed to oxygen. Theoretically, HIV could live in blood that is not exposed to oxygen for a longer period of time (e.g. inside a needle for instance). But even within friendly environments, HIV cannot live forever. Take care, LHW

Urgent please
eye liner