Threesome with strippers

Yesterday, I told one of the girls working it was my birthday and she showed me one hell of a time with her friend.

We used condoms, the sex part was not that long, maybe a minute or two since I take a long time to climax so instead, they gave me the best oral I ever had.. We kissed a lot in that session.

Am I by any chance infected with HIV? I have a small cut on my pubic area while shaving...

Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman

Hello there Happy Birthday to you. Your risk for HIV would be low. Condoms are effective in preventing HIV transmission as long as they are used correctly, with water-based lubricant, and don't break. The risk of HIV transmission with oral sex is extremely low. It is even reasonable to state that for the person receiving oral sex (that is on whom oral sex is being performed) the risk of acquisition of the virus is practically zero. Theoretically, obvious cuts, wounds, sores, or infections in the mouth could raise this risk. But relatively speaking this is still considered to be a low-risk sexual activity as the mouth is not a hospitable place for the HIV virus. Please note that other sexually transmitted infections are readily spread via oral contact and you may need to be checked for these. Take care, LHW

KS?
can i contract any STD having sex with a sex worker,