Fear of being infected with HIV :(

Dear Doctor..Plz reply this is 3rd time iam posting .. plz reply I am so much tensed about this incident and so much worried if I am going to be infected with HIV :( This is what happened.. I never had a sexual activity.My roommate has done so many times with sex workers and many girls visit our room for him.. Once unknowingly I wore his UNDERWEAR which was wet..Now i am tensed up in a feeling that if he had HIV and some of his semen was in the underwear and by chance it entered my body through tip(Urethra) :( I am so much worried and dont know whom to ask !! Please help me.

Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman

Hello there You cannot get HIV from wearing your roommates underwear no matter if he has HIV or not. HIV is a fragile virus that does not survive long in the environment (some say seconds to minutes). Take care, LHW

pubic lice issues
Asking for the third time: Please answer, I feel like killing myself