Guy Ejaculated in my pants sort of near my vagina

Hello there so me and this guy were humping each other he had the tip of his penis out and I had my jeans on. He ejaculated on my jeans but I made sure to wash it off like 2 minutes after it happened. Is there any way that I could have contracted an STD from him? I keep getting styes on my eye and frequents colds? Could HIV be it?

Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman

Hi there There is really no possible way for HIV to cross through 1 or more layers of fabric and infect another person (whether or not you ejaculated or not). If that was a possiblity, half the population in the world would be infected already. Contrary to popular belief, HIV is a relatively hard virus to get. There needs to be a significant amount of HIV infected body fluid passing from one person's body directly/immediately into another person's body. This is why unprotected penetration is essential. Take care,

is a rapid test for hiv is conclusive after 3 months
pubic lice issues