what if sufficient quantity of fluid exchanged ?

Pls assess if i am at risk and do i need to get tested.

1.) I went to a birthday party and gave a piece of cake to my friend which he ate. After that he made me eat the same piece of cake from which he eat eaten.( within 5-10 seconds ) He is Hiv+ and had blisters and a cut in his mouth at that time. Later i checked that i also had a fresh cut in my mouth. My concern is that is it possible that the blood from his blisters/cut can travel through the piece of cake to my mouth which has a fresh cut and infect me. I read some of your answers where you said contact should be DIRECT AND IMMEDIATE. It is immediate contact here. but not direct. Why direct contact is important.? you replied that if it is not direct then sufficient quantities of fluid can not be exchanged. WHAT IF sufficient quantity of fluid is exchanged indirectly? can it pose a risk? Can sufficient quantity be excanged in above case.?

2.) Further, about 27 hours later i got the cut i drank fanta from the same bottle which my friend drank ( whu is positive and has cuts/blisters ). I want to know, my cut in mouth was healing after 27 hours, Will it still be a sufficient way for hiv virus to get in ( 25 hours healing cut ).

Pls advice to put my mind to rest.

Response from Mr. Glenn

First off, you really need to challenge your feeling that HIV is easy to get from casually interacting with people who are HIV positive.

People do not get HIV from sharing food or bottles. It just doesn't happen.

As I've said before: to get HIV, a body fluid needs to come out of someone's body and go immediately/directly inside the body of someone else. Your concern is more about the presence of body fluid to infect. But in sharing food, it isn't there! With unprotected sex, body fluid is coming out of someone's body and literally going inside someone's body.

You're missing ALL OF THAT in your examples. There's no fluid going from person to person.

Hope this begins to clarify,

Erik

gonorrhea and crisco
Nail Scratch