Is it possible

Hi, I went out one night and in nighttime I was standing outside and talking to a guy. A little before that I ate a snack. My gums tend to bleed when I eat and brush, they bleed sometimes for no reason at all. I ate it like few minutes earlier. I took some sips out of this guys cider few times, but then he started to talk how he got 2 sexual diseases from his ex girlfriend. Is it possible to get something from that if he had some blood in his mouth or lips? It was also cold outside like -3 Celsius. In the morning I felt when I touched my tongue with mu tooth it hurt, I don't know how it got broken on the surface somehow. Can something get to your bloodstream through that? Do I need to worry? Thank you a lot for answering me.

Response from Mr. Glenn

You don't get HIV or STDs from sharing a glass with someone. That's why they're called sexually transmitted diseases.

Hope this helps,

Erik

I got a piece of metal stuck in my foot?
gonorrhea and crisco